Listen Your Favorite Songs on Amazon Music App – www.amazon.com/roku Music
In 2018, the new and improved Amazon music app was available across Roku platforms. In the United States, music fans can now get access to millions of songs. The Roku also got a fresh audio playback update on its operating system with the arrival of Amazon Music.
Stream all your saved playlists, songs, and albums, and choose your preferred music on the basis of personalized recommendations issued by Amazon Music. With this, the Roku channel gets both Amazon Prime Music and Amazon Music Unlimited, which enable users to listen to tracks that are stored on a cloud.
Amazon Prime Music App Features
The Amazon Music app comes with the following attributes.
- Sing along with the current song as it plays since the lyrics are displayed on the screen
- Based on your music preferences, the app provides you with suggestions about songs, albums, artists and even stations
- Sections available to browse immediately are TOP SONGS, TOP ALBUMS, and TOP STATIONS
- Thereafter you can also visualize choices by PLAYLISTS, SONGS, and ALBUMS
- Under MY MUSIC option, you can select your songs based on albums, artists, stations or songs
Activate Amazon Prime Music App
- To locate Amazon Prime Music Roku on the player, go down to STREAMING CHANNELS
- Click on it and scroll down to GENRES and below that look for the MUSIC option
- On the right side, you will see a range of music channels, choose the Amazon MUSIC tile
- Press it to go ahead and ADD CHANNEL and when you do that a code will appear on the screen
- Take your PC/Laptop and go to amazon.com/code where you enter the code from the TV
- This should sync your channel and the account
- You may also require an Amazon Music Login to complete the activation process
- When the app launches you will see an interface with the options BROWSE, RECENTS, MY MUSIC, SEARCH and then SETTINGS
- The cursor is retained on the BROWSE menu. Instantly enjoy recommendations lined up under PLAYLISTS JUST FOR YOU and ALBUMS JUST FOR YOU
- Click on RECENTS and you will have two options RECENTLY PLAYED and RECENTLY ADDED
- Select any of the songs under the RECENTLY PLAYED menu
- All the songs on the app are accompanied by lyrics
- Use the SEARCH menu and from the keypad on the screen, type the first few letters of the content that you are looking for
- Once the choice displays, scroll down and select
Activate Amazon Music on Roku Through www.Amazon.com/roku music
- Available along with your Prime membership, Amazon Music features over 2 million songs. Stream all of them free of commercials. These on-demand, ad-free options are available with an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription as well without the requirement of a Prime membership.
- Amazon Unlimited comes with a bigger music library and a better choice of song recommendations.
- With no additional cost to the membership on Prime Music, members can stream over 1oo playlists, stations along with millions of songs.