How To Activate Tubi TV on Roku Streaming Player Via Tubi.tv/activate?
Every week, Tubi TV delivers new and refreshed content on the Roku. Viewers can enjoy a large collection of free shows, movies and features, with some interruptions from commercials. But you can also choose commercial-free watching by subscribing to the channel for a small payment of up to $1.99. Working similar to channels such as Snag Xtreme and Crackle the service, contains several contents and movie genres namely:
- Film Festival Favorites
- Reality TV
- TV Shows
Activate Tubi TV on Roku Using Tubi.tv/activate
To activate Tubi TV on Roku, just go to the channel store to look for the app and add it. Entertainment on Tubi TV Roku comes absolutely free of cost. Unlock one of the largest collections of unique movies and TV shows at no cost.
Perform the Tubi TV activation from Roku’s Channel Store and enjoy some of the most popular content under the Movies & TV section or by searching for TUBI. Select ADD CHANNEL once you find the app, you will discover it on the home page.
Please follow the steps below to register for Tubi on Roku.
- Roku Home Page -> Tubi TV App
- Thereafter, you can choose to Register Free or Sign in
Entering the Tubi Activation Code
- A screen on your Roku with an activation code is displayed
- Go to www.tubitv.com/activate as directed on the new screen on a web browser such as Google Chrome, Safari, or any other browser
- Choose to either Register via Facebook or Register via Email
- After you complete the registration, just look below the REGISTER button and click on SIGN IN (if you have already registered, you can directly select SIGN IN)
- Now, complete the empty fields as provided on the screen and click on REGISTER
- Click the checkbox against the KEEP ME SIGNED IN so that you get logged in automatically
- Enter the Tubi activation code shown on your Roku when directed to a new screen after submitting all the relevant information
- As soon as you enter the code, the activation completes and the Roku is updated automatically
Note: Avoid registration every time. Click on the Tubi TV app and stay there without clicking on the LOG OUT or SIGN OUT button. You just have to simply back out or on the Roku remote, click on the HOME button.
Troubleshoot the Error Messages
- You can encounter an Invalid Username/Password error if you enter the wrong password. If you have forgotten your password, remember it or get a new one at http://tubitv.com/forgot.
- But for this you have to remember the email address you registered with on the Tubi.tv/activate account because this is where you will receive the link to reset it.
- You should now be able to log in to the Tubi TV app with the new password.
Activation Code Issues
- Make sure you go to tubitv.com/activate if you’re trying to sign up or activate your existing Tubi TV app account on the Roku through a compatible web browser.
- Enter the code that appears on your TV screen after signing up or logging in.