Streaming Google Play Movies on Roku Streamer
Watch Google Play Movies on Roku
Streaming Google Play Movies on Roku provides its users with the latest movies and TV shows. The channel is available in the Roku channel store under the Movies and TV category. And you can choose your preferred genre that suits your interest and obtain the best streaming experience.
Google Play Movies and TV Activation on Roku Streamer
- To configure the Google Play Movies and TV app on your Roku streaming device, you can visit the Roku Channel Store and search for the Google Play Movies and TV channel.
- Once you locate the Google Play Movie and TV app, select the Channel icon and then choose the Add channel option.
- To stream Google Play Movies and TV app, viewers need to visit the channel and utilize the Sign in option.
- You can also stream this app through a PC or any Android devices by utilizing the login site play.google.com/roku.
- Sign in and enter the Roku activation code shown on the Roku screen and select Continue option.
- Set Google PIN, that is different from you regular Roku PIN that is associated with the Roku streaming device.
- You can set the Google PIN signing your Google account, apart from the Roku PIN.
- Screen all new releases on Google Play Music app on your Roku streaming device anytime.
- You need to sign in to your Google account to procure access to the media content.
- The Google Play Movies & TV channel enables its users to purchase or rent their favorite streams.
- Remember that the Roku streaming device does not support PayPal and direct carrier billing.
Each individual Google account can be used in multiple devices simultaneously and they include a device limit for watching the downloaded or rented streams. You can also switch your Streaming Accounts by signing in with multiple Google account on the Roku device at a time. In case you want to switch accounts, you need to register the Roku streaming device again.
Recent Google Play Movies & TV Channel Upgrade
As informed, Google Play Movies & TV channel has recently performed its major software upgrade. This has added new features to the channel app. And the features include the Fresh interface, Dedicated TV page, Redesigned browsing genre, and Family Library.
Features in Detail
The new interface, give the app a trendy look. This upgrade enables the user-interface with easy and simple navigation. The main focus of the upgrade is to help the viewers to get their preferred shows and stream instantly. The channel upgrade has come up with a new service page that is entirely dedicated to TV shows and streams. The great boon to the binge-watchers. Redesigned browsing genre, enables easy and simple navigation. Along with filters that narrow down the search results that perfectly match with the search or genre selection. The Family Library allow you to share the content you purchase or rent. The members can watch the purchased streams by logging on with the Google credentials from other external devices like Android, iOS mobiles devices, PC, laptops, Android or Smart TVs.