Simple Steps To Activate Roku Com Link Enter Code
Roku is widely used and most popular streaming devices in today’s market. And that is due to its unbeatable features it has to offer to its customers. With a wide array of streaming devices like Roku TV or Roku streaming stick or Roku streaming player and at a reasonable cost more and more people prefer to buy this device.
Roku com link enter code is a four-digit alphanumeric code that we need to activate our Roku device or link our device. This code generates during the Roku device setup process.
We will talk about two things one is your Roku streaming device and other is your Roku account. Also, you need not pay any amount once you link your Roku account to Roku streaming device.
Roku TV provides access to more than 1400 channels and to activate Roku device a specific or unique code is required. All your Roku devices like Roku 1, Roku 2, Roku 3 and Roku 4 and etc will require this activation code.
How Will I Create My Roku Account And Activate Roku Com Link Code?
To begin with, activating Roku com link enter code will require an active Roku account in place.
- First, you will have to make sure that your Roku TV is in turned ON mode and also that it is connected to an uninterrupted supply of wireless service.
- Meaning the bandwidth of the signal should be really good.
- Second, you will have to connect your Roku TV to your Roku device.
- Once your Roku connects to the internet network, it may want to perform some updates. During this process, your device may restart multiple times.
- After rebooting is over your screen will show you a four-digit activation code something like this “QKVP”.
- Next, you will open up a browser window and type in Roku.com/link and in the text box area, you will enter that above code.
- Following this a payment screen will appear which you can choose to skip for the time being.
- Then you can add your favorite channels to Roku.
Why do you Require a Roku Account?
A Roku account is a key element in the Roku activation process. To get movies on your Roku device, you must download the app from your Roku account. Apart from that, it also you allow to choosing your preferences and settings. You can add credit card details, PIN, linked device and so much. Though creating your Roku account won’t involve any payment, you will be asked to enter your payment details so that you can rent or purchase movies and other video contents.
Troubleshooting Tips for Roku Linking and Activation Errors
If you happen to come across such a situation wherein you see some sort of error while entering the code on the website. What you can do is press “*” button on Roku remote and do “Get a new code”. This shall generate a new code which you can use to activate Roku com link code.
Roku Device Screen Freezes During Activation Process
There may be a case where you notice that your Roku device is on same link code screen from a while. So you will have to wait for certain minutes for the process to finish. If you still do not see next screen, try checking that your Roku device is connected to a wireless network.
Roku Error 001 is what you may see, connect your Roku device to the internet network again and then try.
Roku Link Code Not Displayed On TV
The other issue that may seem to arise is that you do not see the Roku com link enter code during the initial set up process. To resolve this you can try to restart your device again and also check for updates if any manually.
Sometimes there is a possibility that the system does not perform auto-update and in such cases, we can run a manual update to keep the system on the latest firmware version.