Roku Streaming Player
The television options are expanding in comparison to what it was a few decades ago and dependency on cable connectivity has vanished completely. After the advent of the internet, electronic gadgets turned out into essential requirements in daily life for an individual. And enables the ability to connect with worldwide network, and television is not a missing thing in this list.
Roku is the online digital streaming device which helps to watch television programs and shows irrespective of any location and time, just by connecting the device to the internet. Before streaming, all you need to know about are the requirements and steps for the Roku.com/link account setup process.
Primary Requirements For Roku Account Setup
Roku Streaming Player
Computer or Mobile Device
How to Setup Roku.com/link Account?
- To begin with, uncover the package and make sure that the Roku device and all the other necessary accessories in the package
- Use the HDMI cable or composite cable to connect your TV with the Roku streaming player
- To power up the player, take the USB cable and insert the small end of the cable to the Roku and another end to the TV’s USB slot
- It is better to connect the USB cable to the power adapter to avoid the insufficient power issue
- After making successful connections with the accessories, turn on your Roku device and TV
- A Roku logo will appear on your TV display
- Select the choice of internet network connection whether wired or wireless one.
- If it is wired, connect the streaming player to the router using the Ethernet cable and ensure the firm connection is made between the router and the player
- If it is wireless connection, select the appropriate network name by scanning the internet network in the device and select
Roku Account Setup
- Enter into the Roku.com/link account site and fill all the fields such as name, last name, email and password
- Make sure you have strong password for your Roku account
- Agree the terms and conditions field and click the ‘continue’ button
- In addition to the password, you must enter another PIN for your account, so provide a unique PIN for your account
- After giving all the necessary credentials, the page will be redirected towards a payment merchant site
- Enter your card details or other net banking information to purchase the account
Roku Account Login
- After creating the account, go to the Roku.com/link account and it will ask for the Email and password to sign in
- Enter the necessary credentials and then, click the login button
- After signing in, you will receive a Roku verification code for the account activation
- Then, go to the Roku.com/link and type the received code in the empty field
- If the code is error-free then, the device will activate in few minutes and you are now able to start streaming all the channels
- Do the initial setup process after signing in such as language and location settings and select your desired channels to purchase
Troubleshoot Roku Account Issue
If you receive any error codes during the account activation, in the first place, please ensure that the entered code is correct or not, as it is a case sensitive one. Next, check whether the internet connection is stable or not.