Steps involved in activation of Pluto TV on Roku- pluto.tv/activate
About Pluto TV
At present, a lot of people are cutting the cord, that is shifting from the cable subscriptions to streaming entertainment. Internet TV is absolutely the best choice to get multiple channels and movies at a single destination. Pluto TV is a free internet TV service provider with an eclectic collection of over 100 channels and ample of free movies and series. Simply by connecting to pluto.tv/activate, you will get great exposure to world-class entertainment and that too at free of cost.
Programs that you can get on Pluto TV
Having over 12 million active users, Pluto TV remains as the largest free TV service provider in the current trend. With a classified layout of programs under different genres, you can easily pick your favorite shows to burn your leisure. Available categories are Movies, News, Comedy, Chill out, Life + style, Geek + gaming, entertainment, curiosity, miscellaneous and even sports also. You can find most of the familiar channels on Pluto TV.
Available streaming platforms for Pluto TV
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Google chrome cast
- Android TV
- PlayStation 4
Surprisingly, Pluto TV is the only free channel service that you can get on the PlayStation 4. Most of the on-demand contents of Pluto TV are inclining to the movies only. For every week, you will get frequent updates on movies add-up on the channel.
Steps to do Pluto.tv/activate Roku
- To begin with, you need an individual Roku.com/link account to browse and activate your selective channel
- Sign in to your Roku account and link your account with the streaming device
- For any channel search, just access the Roku channel guide
- You can find the channel store in the list of options on the Roku home menu
- For Pluto TV, enter the channel store and type the channel name in the search tab and locate the channel from the available results
- As this channel TV is a free one, you can easily find under the free category also
- Click the channel and you will be redirected to the channel home menu
- To include the channel package to your Roku player, tap the ‘add channel’ button near to the channel logo
- At the moment you clicked the button, you will receive the activation code in your display
- Now in your mobile or computer, enter the browser and navigate to Pluto.tv/activate Roku site
- In the available empty field on site, enter the received activation code without any error
- Finally, click the submit button to activate the channel
Know about Pluto TV mobile app
Avail the Pluto TV mobile app from the app store, and get all the free movies and shows instantly from your mobile phone. The app content may vary among the US and other countries, because of copyright issues.