How to Enable Screen Mirroring to Jailbreak a Roku? Install Kodi to Jailbreak a Roku
What is Jailbreak Roku?
Jailbreak Roku to stream and watch the programs that you like. All you need to do is find out the best software to use with your streaming device.
Jail breaking is the process of using external software to stream and watch the top program collections. Roku being a top streaming player with advanced software, you can try casting Kodi to the device. Let us have a quick review of the tips and tricks to jailbreak Roku using Kodi.
Roku and Kodi for Entertainment Lovers
The advantage of using Kodi on Roku is that it offers both paid and free contents. The comparison of Roku and Kodi will definitely become the best choice for entertainment or streaming lovers.
How to Use Kodi to Jailbreak Roku?
- Select a mobile device with a compatible operating system to use Kodi
- Move to the app store and start the search
- Wait for the search results to appear on the screen
- Select the latest Kodi software, select it and click on the download tab to complete the installation
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
- Switch on the Roku streaming device that you use
- Move to the respective settings and find out the cast icon
- Click on it to enable the screen mirroring feature
Enable Screen Mirroring on your Mobile Device
It is also important to enable screen mirroring feature on your mobile device. The process of casting is almost the same as that of the cast settings that you follow on your Roku streaming device.
- Locate the settings tab on your mobile device
- Scroll down the page and the very next step will prompt you to select the streaming device
- Find the screen mirroring feature under the display settings
- Tap on the respective settings to enable it
To Start Streaming the Programs
- To start streaming you can switch on your mobile device and the Roku streaming device
- Complete the initial and guided setup and connect these devices to the network
- Make sure that the screen mirroring settings are active on both the devices
- Open the Kodi app on the mobile device
- Select a movie or a video which you want to stream
- Wait for some time until the casting process is complete on the streaming player
Download and install Kodi on your streaming device and also enable the screen mirroring feature on your android device and the Roku streaming device and begin casting the screen of your device.
To know more about Kodi and the available jailbreak methods on Roku you can navigate to www.roku.com/link. Our team of certified experts is available 24/7 to offer you the required guidance right away.