How To Add iHeart Radio on Roku Streaming Player – iheart.com/activate
Stream iHeart on Roku
iHeart Media owns the channel iHeart Radio, Inc and it is absolutely available for free. Thousands of radio stations and podcasts are accessible on-demand. You can also stream contents from popular radio stations such as Beasley Broadcast Group, Cumulus Media and Cox Radio. You can access this internet radio platform across ninety device platforms that include Smartphones, video game consoles and also available through the web. Activate this streaming service on iheart.com/activate and enjoy some of the best contents available in it.
Some Roku devices models like Roku HD, Roku 2 LT, Roku 3, Roku 2XS, Roku Streaming Stick and Roku 2XD support the installation of iHeart com activate on Roku.
Add iHeartRadio to Roku Using iheart.com/activate
- To know about the activation process, read below and this step will be effective only in the devices mentioned above.
- The Roku home screen will have the channel store icon, tap on it and navigate to the store where you will find numerous channel categories.
- Choose the Music section under the channel category and scroll through the channel list to find iheartradio/activate.
- When you see the official page, tap on the Add channel option to include it in your channel list.
- Tap on Go to Channel option in order to launch the channel instantly and this paves a way to the channel installation on your Roku streaming player.
- Wait until iHeartRadio’s welcome screen appear on your TV which confirms the successful installation of the app. Now iHeartRadio login with the channel account or create a new account for as this step is very essential to activate the channel.
- Now use your smartphone or computer to visit the iheart.com/activate SKY to link your Roku to your iHeartRadio account. Tag along with the directives to sign in your account and type the channel activation code that you found on the TV screen.
- You are all set to stream the radio station on your Roku streaming player. Verify the channel activation by loading the app on your device and start listening to your favorites.
How to Find your Favorites on Roku
Find your saved stations on Roku just like that. All you have to do is, sign up or login with your iHeart Radio account or make use of the social networking accounts like Facebook.
Tap on My Station menu to check out the list of saved stations and the songs you liked. You can also view this option right after signing in with your account on the app.
iHeartRadio is just another radio channel, it is somewhat special. Offering a lot of unique features is what makes it stand out from the crowd. The features also include listening to favorite live radio stations and generating free-custom stations from the app’s music repository.
IHeartRadio Plus and iHeartRadio All-Access powered by Napster will let you stream unlimited audios. This includes your favorites from the radio to the playlist, a continuous replay of your favorite from the radio, offline listening, and also on-demand contents.
To know more in detail about including the channel on your Roku streaming device, you can get in touch with our technical support team by calling us at the toll-free number +1-866-991-7870 or visit Roku.com/link.