How To Watch AMC Channel Without Cable | Activate On Roku Using amc.com/activate
AMC Channel on Roku
Previously, only satellite and cable TV subscribers had the privilege of streaming the AMC channel. Now, even Roku users are privy to this channel even when they do not possess a cable subscription. Curious to know how to complete activation on amc.com/activate using your Roku? Then, read on further and find out how to watch AMC without cable on Roku media players and TV models.
Are you an existing customer of Sling TV on Roku? If so, then getting the AMC channel is not a big deal at all. Just speak to the Sling TV customer care and make sure you add the AMC channel to your existing plan. Otherwise, you can also change the plan to accommodate this new channel. They have a $20 package that offers around 25 channels along with AMC Firetv. If Sling TV is not your cup of tea, then there are other options open for you to explore.
Another cord-cutting option available on Roku is the Sony PlayStation Vue app. This is a bit more expensive than Sling TV starting at $30 per month. It, however, offers more channels for this price along with a cloud DVR support. This too allows you to complete the activation on amc.com/activate without a cable subscription. So, get this app installed and activated on your Roku first and then begin the AMC channel activation.
Amazon Prime Video
An Amazon Prime member is automatically entitled to the best AMC original shows with only a few exceptions. This membership proves useful not just for watching AMC shows and movies, but also for quick delivery of your Amazon purchases.
Activating AMC on Roku (amc.com/activate)
With a fair idea of the cord cutting options available on Roku, you can now begin to add and activate the AMC app on your Roku. The app is available to download under the Movies & TV section and can be activated using a specific login.
- Look for and install the AMC app either on your Roku device or on your Roku account from a PC/mobile
- Once you get the app installed, you can begin the activation of it by making use of a suitable login
- Cord cutters have the option of using their Sling TV, PlayStation Vue or Amazon Prime login credentials
- You will then, receive a channel activation code which must be entered on amc.com/activate
- If the code is accepted successfully, then you get immediate access to all video content of the AMC channel
- However, when you are using an Amazon login, you may have to make in-app purchases to view certain premium shows on AMC
Sometimes, an invalid or expired code can cause issues during the channel activation process. To rectify which, you can visit our website Roku link code or call our support team at our toll-free number @ +1-866-991-7870.