Activate and Watch CBS All Access on Roku – cbs.com/activate Roku
Watch CBS All Access on Roku
CBS All Access is one of the top channel that telecast the interesting programs. The channel is developed by CBS interactive and you can find the channel from the category, Movies and TV.
Complete the channel activation and start streaming. The good part is a free trial period of one month is available for all the customers.
Watch the Top and Interesting Programme Collections
You will definitely enjoy watching the top and best program collections of day and late night shows such as Cheers, Family Ties, Twin peaks, and a lot more. To know the story and outline of each series check out the reviews available on our webpage.
How to Activate the CBS All Access on Roku?
Setup and activate CBS All Access on Roku on your streaming device first using the set of instructions and guidelines.
- Power on the device, hook the device to the good speed network connection and complete the onscreen instructions. Login to the Roku account and then provide the code to link the streaming device.
- Visit the section “movies and TV” under Channel store and then type the name of the channel to see the search results that appears. Once the channel appear select it and click on the add channel option
- From your mobile device go to the page cbs.com/activate Roku and type the channel activation code.
- The channel will be successfully activated once you compete all the activation steps
Download the Mobile App to Stream From your Mobile Device
To watch the contents from your mobile device, visit the app store and type the name of the channel. Choose the channel app and go forward with the onscreen guide to install the app. It is important to check the compatibility before you install the app.
You can also watch the channel from using the live channel subscription packages. Pay the subscription charges and check if the packages have CBS All Access channel. If not add the channel to the package.
How to Troubleshoot the Channel Activation Errors?
For those who come across activation errors while activating the channel, do check the channel activation steps below.
- Ensure that you use the right web page for channel activation and the activation code that you use is valid.
- Makes sure that the Roku account you use is valid. If not deactivate the account and create a new one.
- Mobile app users can check the compatibility of the app before you download. Try uninstalling the app and install it once again.
- Go for a system update (Settings > system > system update).
- Connect your device to the good speed network connection.
Stay tuned to watch the best programs on CBS All Access channel.