Use Roku Link Code to Activate the Top notch Streamer – Roku
You’re no longer obliged to satellite or cable companies if you want a broad range of television options. Thanks to the all-new streaming devices from Roku, it’s never been easier to cut the cord. Roku is a streaming player or a digital media player. You can stream movies, TV shows, songs and any entertainment content by using Roku link code. The device acts more like a DVD player where you do not have to insert a CD.
Get hold of the Major attractions on Roku Channels list – Roku Link Code
Roku a pompous proprietor of all channel generes has access to the major attractions on entertainment field. Some of the most preferred channels are
- Amazon Video.
- HBO GO
- Hulu Plus
And a lot more channels are available. Choose from a vast library of more than 4,500+ channels. Search based the Genre, movie name, actor or whatever you are looking for. You will have a channel to satisfy every need of yours.
Lineup of Roku Devices
The Roku comes in five models. Find the details about the list of models below.
The Roku Express and Roku Express Plus are the very first and basic model of Roku streaming devices. Additionally, in the plus model, you have the capacity to connect to TVs that don’t have HDMI ports.
The Roku Streaming Stick and Stick Plus comes with wireless connectivity option. It also has voice search with the help of the Roku remote which supports 4K and HDR video content.
The Ultra model is the latest version of roku.com/link code streaming device. It has almost similar specifications like the other model Roku devices.
Along with the existing features, you get an Ethernet port, a micro-SD slot, USB port and a lost remote finder.
How does Roku work?
Connect your Roku device to your TV with the HDMI cable; for older television sets use a composite video cable to connect it. The basic thing is you need to use a Roku link code to get the device working and to get internet connectivity.
You will have to download the video from the internet and you can start watching it on your TV; this works much like installing apps on a smartphone or tablet.
Steps to connect your Roku device to a wireless network
The basic setup for a Roku.com/link device is to connect the device to a working internet connection. You can connect your Roku device to a wireless network with the help of the guidance given below. Power on both your Roku device and TV.
- You will see a list of networks that are available.
- Look for the name of your wireless network from the list.
- Provide the password you have set for your wireless network. Remember, Passwords are case sensitive. Be careful and enter the password correctly.
- Choose the show password to see the password you enter.
- After you connect the Roku device to the network, the roku.com/link code device will download the latest version software.
- After it downloads, it will install the new version software.
Connecting Roku device to a wired internet connection
You can also setup your Roku device with the wired internet connection. You can connect your Roku device directly to a router. Follow the steps given below and setup the Roku device with a wired internet setup.
- Have an Ethernet cable ready to establish a wired internet connection.
- Have an HDMI cable ready to connect to the TV and the Roku device.
- After you connect the Roku device to the Router with the help of an Ethernet cable, power ON both the TV and the Roku device.
- You need to complete the installation and activation to enjoy the Roku device.
How to create a Roku account
You should have a Roku account to activate and enjoy the contents of Roku devices. Roku doesn’t charge anything for Roku account creation.
- Fill in your details in the Roku sign up form to create a Roku account.
- You should also provide the credit card details. Though Roku doesn’t charge anything for activation, you can use this payment information to subscribe or buy a channel or video.
- You can change the payment information from the “My Roku account” from the website.
Steps for Roku device activation
After you create your Roku account, visit the website. Sign in with the Roku username and password.
- Make a note of the Roku activation code you see on your TV screen.
- Visit the Roku website for entering the activation code to link your Roku device.
- After you enter the roku link code your Roku device activation is successful.
Roku Error Codes
Roku error codes occur frequently due to several reasons and they are quite annoying. It is essential to recognize the issue on your Roku device to find a correct solution. Here is the list of Roku error codes that you come across, while using the device.
Roku error code 001
This error occurs when your device is not connected to the network.
Roku error code 003
If you are using the Roku streaming player for a long time, you would get used to this error. Software update will set things right.
Roku error code 009
This error arises when you do not get the network access. In the such an event you will have to restart the device and cross check the network settings.
Roku error code 014
If you hit upon this error, you can check the network credentials to resolve, as it arises due to the network connection issue.
How to activate channels on Roku?
Roku Channel activation is simple and once you activate you can stream the top channels that are on demand. With the help of a set of guidelines the process becomes simple. Choose your favorite channels and the best part is that the no subscription charges are needed for free channels. To begin with the process, just navigate to the channel store and search for the channel by typing the channel name in the required space. By tapping on the add channel option the channel will be successfully added to your account. But few channels require channel activation code and the TV Provider credentials. Directives will appear on your device screen which you can read and proceed with. Roku.com/link is the page where you can type the code to link the device.
How/What to see on your Roku device
After you create your Roku account and link your account successfully to your Roku device, you can start watching your Roku streaming contents. To add a channel to your Roku device, do the following
- You can go to the Roku channel store using the Roku remote.
- Search for the channel you are looking for by typing the name of the channel.
- Along with the thousands of channels, Roku also has a library of Private channels too.
- You can also search for the channel with the help of the Roku channel codes.
- Their private channels are channels which you cannot search and find on the channel store.
- You should know the Roku channel’s private code to add it.
Our website www.roku-link-code.com/ is an independent website that provides information about the latest streaming device models and the steps to activate the device. There are troubleshooting guidelines to resolve the activation errors. Visit our webpage to know more and we suggest all our users to read and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies before they make use of our service. It is our vision to provide the required assistance to all our customers.